SECH is looking for a Charity Administrator to join our team.
The role will be based in our Family Hub at the Prittlewell Chapel North Road, Westcliff-on Sea, working Monday-Friday 8 am-4 pm
As SECH grows, our values continue to be at the heart of everything we do. We always put people first and work hard on strengthening our partnerships whilst upholding our moral principles. We continue to innovate and strive to excel in everything we do.
As the Administrator, you will be responsible for undertaking a number of administration tasks.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Responsible for providing a broad spectrum of administration support
- Using sage and basic bookkeeping
- Providing admin support to management, Charity projects, and Charity Trustees as the needs of the Charity dictate.
- To be fundamental in developing SECH working culture, its reputation, and values
- Reception and building management at the Chapel
- Engaging with the local community through the Chapel and projects.
- Experience working within an administrative position over 3 years.
- Confident using MS Office Packages
- Confident working in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated
- Customer Service experience
- Sage accounting software experience
Please complete and email the application form back to EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application may close early when a suitable candidate is selected.